Superior Residences of Niceville
At Superior Residences in Niceville, our personalized care plans create the best in care and therapy for our residents. Our beautiful suites have appealing views and every detail is designed to enhance the lives of our residents and support their memory care needs. We strive to create a welcoming, secure, and supportive community and invite our families to be a part of daily life with spacious living and common areas and private dining areas for family gatherings.
- Family involvement
- Protected environment
- Specially-trained staff
- Private rooms with private baths
- Spacious living areas
- Expansive Life Enrichment program with specialized memory enhancement programs and therapy-driven activities
- Licensed nurse and staff on site 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Personalized care plan
- On-site contracted physical, occupational, and speech therapies available
- Suites with appealing views
- Interior finishing specifically designed for a residential memory care community
- Multiple spacious living and common areas on each wing
- Spa room
- Beauty salon and barber shop onsite
- Private dining room available for family gatherings
- Delicious home-cooked meals
- Landscaped courtyards
- Secured rooms and grounds
Respite/Day Stay Program
Superior Residences of Niceville offers respite and day-stay hourly rates based on availability. These short-term care programs are designed for individuals requiring services after an illness or hospitalization who need assistance before returning home, or to provide a break for caregivers.
Our staff works with physicians, therapists, and community agencies such as home health and hospice to ensure the best-possible care for residents.
"My business partner’s dad is a resident at Superior Residences and we have been VERY impressed with the care and attention he is shown. The staff treat all their residents as family member and give them such personal care. We feel so fortunate that he has such a great place to live out his life."
- Betty Huth
"What a great place! I just took a tour and found their staff and facility to be outstanding."
- Jimmy Picanza